- Paua, Whole In Shell 1kg
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 x Teaspoon Salt
- 1 x Teaspoon Pepper
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 Lemon
1. Thinly slice Paua across the width of the Paua, slices should be about 2-3mm thick.
2. Place slices in a bay of seasoned flour (mix flour pepper and salt in a bag, approx. cup of flour teaspoon salt, teaspoon pepper) Chili can be added for a little hit of heat.
3. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the pan and get it really hot.
4. Place 50 grams of butter into the pan with the olive oil.
5. When butter is frothing but not burning throw in the thin slices of Paua.
6. Cook for around 1 minute.
7. Take out and squeeze half a lemon over the Paua