- 2 x Award-Winning Pure Paua Mince 200g Pottles
- 1 x Chopped Onion
- 1 x Cup of Flour
- 1 x Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 x Eggs
- 1 x Teaspoon Crushed Ginger
- 1 x Teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- Couple of Dashes of Milk
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, eggs
- Stir in Paua, Onion, Ginger, Garlic and add milk to create Pattie mix.
- Heat up a pan on low to medium heat
- Fry in oil at low to medium heat until cooked
- Serve in toasted burger bun with sweet chilli sauce & mayonnaise.
Recipe & Photo by local Chatham Islander Robbie Lanauze.