100gm Pure Paua Mince
1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp Pepper & Me - Man Grind
Zest of one lemon
1/2 white onion very finely minced
1 garlic cloves, finely diced
1/2 cup Pepper & Me - aioli
Juice of one lemon
8 slider buns
Handful of rocket
1 avocado sliced
- Mix all the ingredients for the paua fritters together, and gently pan fry in butter for a few minutes each side.
- Remove from the pan, and add a little more butter.
- Open the buns and pop them inside down, in the pan to warm and gently toast.
- Mix the lemon juice with aioli and remove the warm buns.
- Aioli each bun generously.
- Add a pinch of rocket and the paua fritter. Top with a few slices of avocado and a good squeeze of lemon, add a pinch of Man Grind flakes and the top bun - serve warm and enjoy!