These quick and easy Sushi Rice balls are a fun way pack some serious nutrition into the kiddies! Our 2 year old just loves them!
Sushi Rice Vinegar
100g Chatham Blue Fillets
2 tbls Soy Sauce
1 tbls honey
1 tbls sesame oil
2 tbls black (or white) sesame seeds
- Cook sushi rice as pre packet instructions. Add Sushi Rice Vinegar while rice is still hot and stir well.
- Dice Chatham Blue Fillets into approx. 1cm cubes
- Heat fry pan, add sesame oil, soy and honey.
- Add Chatham Blue when hot and stir fry for a few minutes, stirring so it doesn’t burn
- Remove fish from heat.
- Roll rice into balls, making a well in the middle.
- Fill middle of rice ball with the stir fried fish, then close the hole and form a ball.
- Roll in sesame seeds.
- Continue until you have made your desired amount of rice balls.
- Enjoy 😊
*NOTE: If the rice is sticking to your fingers dip your hands in water first.
This recipe was created using our award-winning Chatham Island Blue Cod...