Looking for some inspiration recipes for your delicious Chatham Island Food Co premium Paua (Abalone) mince that you have had delivered to your door around New Zealand? Check out this Paua Linguine created by Miss Polly’s Kitchen watch the story highlights over on our Instagram HERE and check out the recipe below!
- 1/2 a pack of pasta roughly 150g
- 200g pack of Chatham Island Food Co Premium Paua (Abalone) Mince
- 1 Large Red Chilli
- Zest of one Lemon
- 1 Cup of Pasley
- 6 Large Garlic Cloves
- 60g Chorizo Sausage
- Salt & Pepper
- Juice of one Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prep, chop and dice all the ingredients
- Fry the chorizo on both sides until crispy
- Get the pasta water boiling and toss in the pasta and cook.
- Using the oil from the chorizo, fry the garlic, chilli, lemon rind and parsley on a medium to low heat and some more oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for a few minutes then add the butter and more parsley.
- Turn the heat up to high move the garlic mix to the side of the pan, throw in the paua and cook for 2 mins, season & ensure you are breaking it up quickly with a spoon, after about 1.5 mins mix the garlic through it and remove off the heat.
- Add the cooked pasta to the paua, garnish with the chorizo and a good squeeze of Lemon juice & some extra virgin oil and enjoy x